A beautiful smile can be a powerful thing! It can boost our confidence, allows us to smile bigger and brighter. Porcelain veneers are a conservative approach to creating naturally beautiful and shapely teeth that fit your lips and smile. They are staining resistant and has a natural luster. Contrary to the myth that veneers require a lot of “grinding” away of tooth structure, porcelain veneers require minimal tooth reduction if ANY.
While dental veneers may not be the solution to every cosmetic dentistry issue, they are a great solution for a number of aesthetic dental conditions involving the front teeth, including:
- Diastemas (spaces between teeth)
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Unsightly, stained or washed-out fillings
- Un-bleachable, permanently stained or discoloured teeth
- Crooked teeth
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE DENTAL VENEERS?
- Little or no anesthesia necessary
- Porcelain veneers have a longer life expectancy than bonding
- Porcelain veneers have greater colour-stability than bonding
- Highly resistant to permanent staining from coffee, tea and smoking
- Dental veneers mask tetracycline staining
- Repair cosmetic defects caused by an injury or root-canal procedures
- Dental veneers also mask discoloured fillings, gaps and chips in front teeth